Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Spilling security guts fun-o-ramma thanks Tom, Dan, and FDA for the epic memories woot!

'DinoMelt' 'DinoMelt'

Whoa Butzbo pal, what a groovy, adventure dino ride (awesome characters, backgrounds, swaying plant-life, and more). Me now growing more curious about Construct's Mac touch haha.

'DUCKS!' 'DUCKS!'

Quack-quack (duck chatter for fun, originality, great characters, and challenges). Thanks Butzbo, and keep 'em coming dude (now, if I could only figure how to draw and animate in Contruct3 hah; back to as2/as3 meanwhile).

Butzbo responds:

Thanks, glad you liked them! I've found Construct to be 'friendly' enough for a start so I'd give it a try (although on the visual side, I still do all of my assets in Flash, and then export them to Construct, it's been working alright as a workflow)

Freddy Run 3 Freddy Run 3

Nice, short nightmare kinda game (more monster variety, levels, and challenges always better; but good Construct game try thanks)

adytt responds:

Thank you for your review.
Did you play the game till the end?

Super Knight Quest (Demo) Super Knight Quest (Demo)

Ridiculous side-scrolling fun!

squidly responds:

Thanks!

INTO THE ABYSS v1.1 INTO THE ABYSS v1.1

Groovy, retro dungeon crawler thanks 'n keep 'em coming!

Traps Tower Traps Tower

Awesome challenges (although double-jump doesn't work while holding a left or right key it seems).

mpgames responds:

The double jump doesn't work if you are falling and you want to make a double jump.
If you press left or right key the double jump does work!
Thank yoU!

Bug of War Bug of War

Challenging, with a little predicability (where the enemy will circle and chase hah), but fun nevertheless. Good job 'n keep em coming!

Code Red Code Red

Cool, multi room game (although on the 3rd level the demon got stuck in blue blood).

VeryEvilTomato responds:

Could you please elaborate more about the bug in a PM? to the programmer, Oultrox.

ReJect ReJect

Spill yer beans pardner.... aww, imma just the creator sniff (fun, challenging game big thanks)!