TF-Bumper Springer TF-Bumper Springer

Cool 'n welcome back u cyborg MindChamber (great, short Transformer thanks dude)!

Superhero Horror Superhero Horror

Great 3d animations, and it was nice that more open mouths matched the dialogue pace (and another Blender animator epically cool (I'm hoping to have my Blender toon up soon)! Much enjoyed! Keep 'em coming!

PACMAN DIES AAAH PACMAN DIES AAAH

Funny porridge haha (eat again?)!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Spilling security guts fun-o-ramma thanks Tom, Dan, and FDA for the epic memories woot!

'DinoMelt' 'DinoMelt'

Whoa Butzbo pal, what a groovy, adventure dino ride (awesome characters, backgrounds, swaying plant-life, and more). Me now growing more curious about Construct's Mac touch haha.

'DUCKS!' 'DUCKS!'

Quack-quack (duck chatter for fun, originality, great characters, and challenges). Thanks Butzbo, and keep 'em coming dude (now, if I could only figure how to draw and animate in Contruct3 hah; back to as2/as3 meanwhile).

Butzbo responds:

Thanks, glad you liked them! I've found Construct to be 'friendly' enough for a start so I'd give it a try (although on the visual side, I still do all of my assets in Flash, and then export them to Construct, it's been working alright as a workflow)

Scratch me Scratch me

Rocking bots (for my upcoming animation) 00011010111 appreciate thanks!

jaysummers759885 responds:

You are very welcome my good sir. ^_^

Queen of the Night Queen of the Night

Rocking orchestra thanks!

HellSpawnIV responds:

no problem, thanks for taking the time to comment!

ATM.Jus-Anotha-Day ATM.Jus-Anotha-Day

Reality turned Comedy... on drugs man! :P

Yo LyRikLyNkLyNd! Dang the groove 'n the crazy lyrics within! Keep 'em goin' cause my head's still knocking (bleeping #!$%^). Way cool 'n hilarious dude! Keep 'em smothered and icy hot (i.e. hey 'n keep creatin' cause u deserve a record deal man!)

ribIREred (Michael; the animator)

LyRikLyNkLyNd responds:

Haha, thanx man. Oh yea I forgot to tell you that I can do sum voices for ur movies if u want, just shoot me a script and situation.

GroomsBusters II GroomsBusters II

Ghostly good (enjoy your bachelor party too)!

Happy Birthday Tom! Happy Birthday Tom!

Surprise hahah thanks!

'Wall of Honor' 'Wall of Honor'

Boogie bots gooo (epic .gif Butz, now a so feel the robot boogie thanks)!